Saturday, August 29, 2009

Write it for the Runner

It is my desire to live a life of purpose according to God's will. To be spirit led and achieve all that I was created to be. I believe that I can live life on top of the world. I can have an abundant life with no lack. I can be a blessing to others and claim victory over all. I already know that in the end "I Win."

I must write it out and see the end from the beginning just as my creator has done. It is his will to fulfill the desires of my heart and to carry forth all that I call into existence. This is my vision for the future.

Habakkuk 2:2-4

“Write my answer plainly on tablets,
so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
3 This vision is for a future time.
It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
for it will surely take place.
It will not be delayed.

4 “Look at the proud!
They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked.
But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.

*************************************************************************************
I will
Recognize and develop my spiritual gift(s) and purpose for my life.

Jeremiah 29:11-14

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”

Increase mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically into new territories.

1 chronicals 4:10

10 He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” And God granted him his request.

Tune my ear to the leading of the Holy Spirit and obey.

Proverbs 20:12

12 Ears to hear and eyes to see—
both are gifts from the Lord.

John 16:13-15

13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. 15All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.

James 1:22

22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

Own my own business.

Joshua 1:8

8 Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.

Deutoronomy 8:18

Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.


Make connections with the right people according to God's direction and plan.

Proverbs 16:5

9 We can make our plans,
but the Lord determines our steps.

Be a blessing to others giving hope, courage, faith, and financial help.

2 corinthians 9:10-11

10 For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.

11 Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God.


Psalm 112:4

4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly.
They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Live debt free. (Debt - Something you do financially at the expense of tomorrow)

Romans 13:7,8

7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority.
8 Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law.

Deuteronomy 28:12

12 The Lord will send rain at the proper time from his rich treasury in the heavens and will bless all the work you do. You will lend to many nations, but you will never need to borrow from them.

Proverbs 22:6,7
7 Just as the rich rule the poor,
so the borrower is servant to the lender.


What dreams, desires and goals do you have for your future? Are you holding them in secrecy to yourself or have you released your faith and put them to paper, based them on the promises of God, and spoken them out loud? Let today be the day you call your future into existence. Write the end from the beginning and see it manifest before you. We know from scriptures that everything that is came from the spoken word of God. So speak your faith today.

Isaiah 55:11

11 It is the same with my word.
I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
and it will prosper everywhere I send it.





No comments:

Post a Comment